Once your doctor prescribes human growth hormone injections, you can expect timely improvements in your well-being. That does not mean that your HGH therapy results will happen overnight. They will not, as the symptoms you have are probably years in the making. However, you will start to notice some improvements within the first few weeks of treatment.
Growth hormone deficiency impacts adults in a variety of ways. No two people experience it quite the same because the limited supply of HGH must be split between receptor cells throughout the brain and body. The symptoms you suffer depend on which receptors get the most HGH and which get the least. Some people may experience more drastic changes in their appearance while others notice trouble with brain functions and memory. The results of HGH therapy will often speak to the symptoms the person sees most.
While supplemental HGH therapy will benefit the entire body, you may notice subtle changes in some areas and more dramatic ones in others.
HGH Therapy Results Timeline
The timeline of HGH therapy results provided here is a basic guideline for what you can expect. It is merely an average review of thousands of adults who have received HGH therapy. However, just because it shows that you should achieve a benefit in two months does not mean it is etched in stone. You may notice this change after six weeks, or not until the three-month mark. Always give it an extra month, and then, if you do not see an improvement, query the hormone clinic about your results.
The average HGH results timeline for adults is as follows.
HGH results for 1 month:
- More energy and stamina
- Deeper, more sound sleep
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Improved sense of humor
- Better mood and overall outlook
HGH results after 2 months:
- Anti-aging: improved cell regeneration stimulates collagen and elastin production to the skin
- Hair and nail growth strengthens
- Sexual desire increases
- Improvement in muscle tone
- Night vision may become less blurry
- Better metabolism to stimulate fat burning
- Appearance of wrinkles and skin sagging begins to decline
- Internal organ shrinkage begins to reverse
HGH results after 3 months:
- Bones become stronger
- Easier muscle mass increase
- Hair grows in thicker and faster
- Sexual performance and pleasure improve
- Reduced joint pains and better flexibility
- Stronger immune system functions
- Shorter duration to recovery from illness, exercise, or injury
- Menopause and PMS symptoms decline
- Memory, focus, and other cognitive functions improve
HGH results after 4 months:
- Joint pains may disappear entirely
- Increased cardiac capacity
- Visible signs of abdominal weight loss
HGH results after 5 months:
- Decline in skin discoloration and age spots
- Skin is visibly firmer and tighter
- Noticeable loss of belly fat
HGH results after 6 months:
- Lower LDL cholesterol levels
- Blood pressure may normalize
- Some people notice reversal of gray hair and return to natural color
- Improved eyesight and night vision
- Increased capacity for high-intensity exercise
- Better physically toned and contoured body
- Reduced sensitivity to changes in temperature
With each month that passes, the benefits continue to improve.
As alive evidence of HGH Therapy effectiveness please watch the video from Anderson Youtube channel and find out the HGH results of 60-year old women.
What Do HGH Results Mean for Your Life
We know that the list of benefits above seems impressive. It probably also appears as though it is too good to be true. How can one hormone accomplish all that? The reason that people get these amazing GH therapy results is that human growth hormone stimulates the body in so many ways. It influences immunity, metabolism, cellular regeneration, and brain functions. These processes impact our appearance, mental performance, mood, health, weight, muscle mass, bones, and more.
When you have increased energy and focus, you will find that you are motivated to succeed. You will likely accomplish more in a single day than what used to take you much longer. We often hear from our clients about how their workplace productivity has improved. You will also have more stamina to take on activities in the evening, long after the workday has come to an end.
When you experience weight loss and see a more youthful appearance gazing back at you from the mirror, your self-esteem will skyrocket. Feeling good about yourself changes the image that others see emanating from you.
Improved health, cholesterol levels, and stronger muscles and bones help protect the body from illness and injury. You can once again engage in physical activities that you enjoy. Of course, for those of you interested in better sex, have no fear – you will see those changes, as well. These are the benefits of improved therapy results over time.
Key Principles For Achieving Safe and Effective Results From HGH Therapy
The safe and effective administration of growth hormone depends on several key principles.
Principle 1: Ensuring Patient Safety Through Ongoing Evaluation
First, the health and safety of patients is a primary concern for responsible providers. Individuals with certain health conditions might not qualify for replacement therapy. Typical conditions that contraindicate therapy are:
- Active cancers.
- Untreated high cholesterol.
- Extremely high BMI (clinical obesity).
However, just because a patient exhibits one of the conditions above — elevated cholesterol, for example — doesn’t necessarily mean that they cannot receive therapy; the doctor may attempt to control the patient’s cholesterol levels prior to therapy and then introduce the hormone slowly to see how the patient responds.
Principle 2: Finding the Right Dosage for Each Patient
The second major principle in successful growth hormone treatment is ongoing monitoring of patients’ progress. Optimal dosages of somatropin are highly individualized and depend on a number of factors unique to the patient – their medical history, the extent of their HGH deficiency, and, of course, how they respond once treatment begins.
As such, doctors often adjust the dosages that patients receive to maximize the benefits and minimize the risks associated with therapy to achieve timely results.
Principle 3: Choosing the Right HGH Medication
The third most important principle for effective growth hormone replacement therapy is choosing the right medication. While sub-par GH supplements can be purchased on the web (such as the questionable amino acid supplement Growth Factor-9), these types of unproven products simply do not work and, often, pose a threat to health.
As such, responsible HRT providers utilize only FDA-approved somatropin produced by the following firms:
- Eli Lily.
- Novo Nordisk.
Before and After: Pictures of Life-Changing HGH Treatment Results From Real Patients
The real-life benefits of HGH therapy are often life-altering, impacting patients and their families in positive ways for years. Many consider it the best investment in their long-term health that they have ever made.
How to Sustain the Results of HGH Replacement
Following the conclusion of therapy, HGH levels should be within the optimal ranges illustrated below.
|Normal HGH Levels in Adults
*ng/mL = nanograms per milliliter
Modification of lifestyle factors, which often contribute to HGH deficiencies in the first instance, is essential to maintaining the results of HGH injections intake.
Healthy practices that can sustain the positive results of HGH therapy described earlier include:
- A diet richer in vegetables, fruits, and unprocessed foods.
- 7-9 hours of restful sleep (HGH is released by the pituitary gland mostly at night).
- Frequent exercise.
Frequently Asked Questions about HGH Results:
Here, we answer some of the most common questions that patients have regarding various aspects of HGH injections (somatropin).
How Does Injectable HGH Differ From Other Forms of HGH?
As evidenced in the clinical literature on therapeutic interventions to correct growth hormone disorders, HGH injections with somatropin is the most reliable and effective method to achieve the results that patients hope to seek.
Oral HGH supplements, typically made with amino acids, may elevate HGH in the short-term but are not practical solutions for the long-term restoration of HGH levels.
How Long Does It Take to See Results From Treatment?
Many patients see significant improvements in their health-related to optimized HGH levels within a month or less, with benefits accumulating further over time. However, in some cases, satisfactory results can take up to three months to become evident.
If you have been diligently performing your HGH injections as prescribed for more than three months without noticeable results, it may be necessary to re-evaluate your therapy strategy with your provider.
How Long Should HGH Supplementation Last for Optimal Results?
Each patient’s timetable for HGH therapy results is unique, depending on their individual circumstances. However, the typical HGH treatment regimen calls for 3-6 months of treatment followed by evaluation to analyze the results. Occasionally, treatment may last beyond six months until the necessary increases in HGH are observed through blood work.
The Bottom Line in Getting the Most from Your HGH Therapy Results
They say that people who continue to do the same thing and expect different results are not being realistic. You must make changes in your life if you want to see something new happen. Yes, starting HGH therapy is a significant change. It can be even better if you take it a little further.
When we discuss with our clients HGH before and after results, we want them to understand the importance of correcting unhealthy habits. If there is one thing we can stress to you now, it is that. Some adults experience a faster decline in human growth hormone levels because they do not provide their bodies with what they need to foster hormone production.
What does that mean?
- First, you must ensure that you are getting enough sleep at night. The body requires a minimum of seven hours (preferably eight) to secrete and process enough growth hormones. Even when you are using HGH therapy, you need that time to allow the HGH to go to work properly.
- Next, know that stress is the enemy of HGH. The more stressed you are, the higher your cortisol levels, and the lower you HGH levels will decline.
- Exercise is crucial during the day to stimulate growth hormone secretion. People who lead the most sedentary lives are at the greatest risk of HGH deficiency.
- Finally, you are what you eat, so consume healthy foods and investigate intermittent fasting to improve your HGH therapy results.
Please contact our hormone clinic for a free consultation for further information.