Table of Contents
HGH Deficiency Treatment Guidelines for Adults
Growth hormone is crucial to the body throughout life, and research confirms an increased risk of premature death associated with a deficiency. That is not to say that every adult who has low GH levels will die before their time. What it means is that it is being recognized as a possible cause of premature mortality. Doctor-prescribed HGH deficiency treatment can reverse these concerns.
Before prescribing human growth hormone therapy, the doctor will assess the patient’s overall health and run blood tests to determine HGH levels. A detailed medical assessment includes reviewing the individual’s health history, supplement and medication use, and lifestyle habits.
Growth hormone deficiency treatment guidelines include testing comprehensive blood panels as well as a physical examination.
You want to contact a doctor who specializes in growth hormone deficiency treatment in adults for diagnosis and HGH therapy. As with any other medical specialty, having a physician with advanced knowledge and experience can make a difference in your results.
How Do You Know if You Need HGH Deficiency Treatment?
Unlike the flu which causes fever, body aches, sore throat, and a stuffy nose, the signs you need HGH deficiency treatment are a bit more involved. Because growth hormone influences many distinct functions in the body, HGH deficiency symptoms often vary from one person to the next.
Here are some of the primary signs that can alert you to a growth hormone decline:
- Feeling depressed, moody, stressed, anxious, agitated, or unhappy with your life, appearance, relationships, health, or career.
- Gaining weight, especially in the abdominal area while losing muscle mass as your body turns from toned to flabby.
- Having trouble concentrating on one thing, recalling memories, doing mental calculations, or processing new information.
- Getting frequent colds, viruses, or other illness, or taking longer to heal from cuts, injuries, or illness.
- Noticing an increase in wrinkles and sagging skin as it becomes thinner and shows visible signs of age spots.
- Watching your hair become thinner, disappear, or turn gray.
- Losing interest in sex, having trouble performing, or noticing reduced orgasm intensity.
- Suffering from joint pains, stiffness, or height shrinkage.
- Having high blood pressure or cholesterol levels, glucose intolerance, osteoporosis, cardiovascular disease, or other health concerns associated with HGH deficiency.
- Sensitive to changes in temperature from hot to cold.
- Declining eyesight or blurry vision – especially at night.
- Lack of energy, fatigue, low endurance, and decreased productivity.
If you ignore growth hormone deficiency without treatment, your symptoms will only continue to worsen with time.
How Do You Get HGH Deficiency Treatment?
The first thing you want to do if you notice yourself in any of the concerns above is to contact a hormone specialist. The diagnostic process begins with a confidential consultation. Some people do not want others to know they are seeking medical treatment for growth hormone deficiency. That is why we offer an added level of privacy through our confidential telephone consultations. No one will see you enter or exit a hormone clinic for treatment for HGH deficiency.
During your consultation with a medical advisor, you will discuss your symptoms and concerns. If the symptoms you present align with a possible hormonal imbalance, you will then proceed with the next steps: blood analysis and physical examination. All necessary medical forms are accessible right here on this website. Feel free to complete them online from the privacy of your own home.
Following a review of your medical file and test results, our hormone doctor determines the need for HGH deficiency treatment. If human growth hormone therapy is warranted, the specialist will then calculate your customized dosage and treatment plan.
What Is the Cost of HGH Deficiency Treatment?
One of the first questions asked but the last one answered is about growth hormone deficiency treatment cost. It is not that we are trying to keep anything hidden – if you ask any legitimate hormone clinic, they will tell you the same thing. There is no way to determine the cost of HGH therapy until after the blood test, and physical examination results are in. The doctor needs this information to assess your HGH dosage.
Why do you need to know the dosage amount before giving out prices?
The prescribed dosage of HGH lets us know which treatment options are best for you. There are five brands of HGH that our doctors use to treat adult growth hormone deficiency. Each of these HGH brands offers a variety of injection options. Every style of injectable has a separate price point. We need to discuss options with you to determine the precise cost.
We can tell you that our clients save a considerable amount of money with our clinic since there are no specialist office visits. Our goal is to make HGH deficiency treatment affordable for all who need it.
To learn more, please contact our clinic for a free consultation.