HGH for Sale: How to Get Human Growth Hormones
Looking to buy Human growth hormone online can open you up to many possibilities – and potential dangers. Human growth hormone therapy is a medical treatment, and as such, must be prescribed by a doctor. However, it is not just any general physician that should prescribe the use of HGH injections. You want to find a qualified hormone replacement therapy (HRT) specialist to diagnose and treat hormonal imbalances.
If HGH is a medical treatment, where are the potential dangers?
The greatest risks occur when people begin to research HGH for the first time. Flashy websites offering growth hormone for sale at cheap prices can be appealing, especially if they do not require a prescription. Some people think this is a benefit – that by bypassing the doctor, they can save money and time.
In reality, they can be heading down a path that can lead to health risks, identity theft, and fraudulent business dealings.
How do you know if your body needs HGH if you do not contact a doctor? Perhaps you have a different hormone out of balance that brings many of the same symptoms as HGH deficiency? You have no way of knowing that without proper diagnostic testing. Treating the wrong condition will not deliver the desired results and can cause other health problems.
Before getting HGH for sale, USA residents must complete the required diagnostic process.
Can I Buy HGH for Sale Online?
The internet has undoubtedly simplified life. You can research your symptoms, diagnose your condition, and determine treatment without ever seeing a doctor. Of course, you have a much higher chance of being wrong than being right. After all, there may be dozens of conditions that have the same symptoms. That is why you should never buy human growth hormones online without first getting tested and receiving a prescription from a doctor. That will help to avoid many unwanted negative side effects.
Attention! These medicines are
Although it is illegal to buy HGH online, that does not stop thousands of companies from offering it for sale. If you think that number seems high, at last count, the NABP (National Association of Boards of Pharmacy) found over 11,000 websites engaged in the sale of prescription medications. Of that amount, only about 4 percent were positively rated for being in accord with proper pharmaceutical dispensing guidelines.
What does that mean for people looking to get HGH?
It means that you have a roughly 96 percent chance of buying HGH illegally from a company that may engage in any of the following actions:
- Selling unapproved medications
- Not requiring a prescription when was is necessary by law
- Diluting their drugs
- Switching labels on products
- Selling expired pharmaceuticals
- Is fraudulent and takes money without sending the product
- Uses counterfeit or inferior quality medications
These risks are not worth the small savings in money or time that you get when bypassing the doctor.
What Should I Avoid When Buying HGH for Sale?
Knowing what to avoid when looking for the best growth hormone is the first step to getting a treatment that will work for your body. We previously explained that approximately 96 out of 100 websites engaged in pharmaceutical sales were not within proper guidelines. What does that mean when you go searching for where to get human growth hormones for sale?
Here are the red flags you need to know:
- The website clearly looks like a sales-oriented company. You can click on a product, choose how much you want to buy, and add it to your cart.
- You see the words “no prescription necessary.” That is your first warning that the company operates illegally based on US law.
- HGH products are described by label color. These are not brand name medications, but cheaply made generic products that could be dangerous for your health.
- You see any of the following terms associated with the business or website:
- Mail order
- Cheap prices
- On sale today
- Any foreign country
- HGH pills (real HGH is only in an injectable form)
- Best price
- There is no medical or health questionnaire for you to complete. This shows that the business is not a hormone clinic.
- The pages of the website are devoted to selling products, not discussing hormone deficiency, symptoms, and treatment.
- You cannot find the company’s address or proper contact information – a clear sign they are foreign-based. Remember – you have no legal recourse when making an illegal purchase or when buying from a company outside the US.
By knowing these warning signs, and only working with legitimate hormone clinics in the US, you should have nothing to worry about when buying HGH injections.
How Do I Buy Legal Growth Hormone in the US?
Now that you have weeded out the multitude of illegally operating websites, you are ready to get legal HGH. Not so fast, you still must receive a growth hormone deficiency diagnosis.
To do so, you will first contact a hormone specialist, such as the ones here at our clinic. When you do, you will have a medical consultation to review your symptoms and ascertain if HGH deficiency is a possibility. The next step is blood analysis. Once a sample of your blood is collected first thing in the morning by a lab technician, it can be measured for a variety of health concerns that could cause your symptoms. You will also undergo a physical examination aimed at ensuring you are a qualified candidate for HGH therapy.
Finally, your doctor will require a completed health assessment form or questionnaire. When all the above have been done, the hormone specialist can review the results and determine if you are growth hormone deficiency. Only then you can legally buy HGH.
How is it produced in our body?
The body naturally produces the molecule human growth hormone (HGH) in the pituitary gland. HGH, and the gland where it is produced, are important constituents of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis — itself a critical component of the neuroendocrine system.
The HPA axis is responsible for:
- stress management.
- immune system activity.
- mood regulation.
- sexual libido (sex drive).
- other neurological and endocrine (hormone) system activities.
As one of the dozens of hormones that perform signaling tasks throughout the body to initiate various physiological processes, HGH is a partner hormone to insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1), another anabolic hormone responsible for building and repairing body tissues as well as multiple other functions. Many thousands of patients in the US alone are diagnosed with HGH deficiencies each year, a condition called hypopituitarism in which the pituitary gland fails to manufacture or release enough endogenous HGH.
As a result, many individuals turn to hormone replacement therapy with pharmaceutical HGH to supplement their natural production. These types of therapy must be monitored by an endocrinologist. The necessary medication called somatropin must also be prescribed.
Get more information in this audio:
Is Buying HGH Legal in the US?
Provided that you have a prescription from a doctor licensed to practice medicine in the US, buying HGH is legal.
Somatropin, the synthetic version of HGH that many pharmaceutical firms produce and sell to patients with HGH deficiencies, is regulated by the US medication administration. Only somatropin formulations approved by the it can be legally bought and sold in the United States.
The conditions for which patients are legally authorized to obtain HGH are:
- *growth hormone deficiency (GHD)
- Turner syndrome
- Noonan syndrome
- Prader-Willi syndrome
- short stature homeobox-containing gene (SHOX) deficiency
- chronic renal insufficiency
- idiopathic short stature
*HGH Therapy Clinic focuses on the treatment of adults with adult-onset growth hormone deficiency. The clinic does not treat children affected by GHD.
How Can a Patient Choose the Most Effective Growth Hormone Medication?
The internet has indeed revolutionized the way that patients interact with their medical providers and even how they purchase their medications. Thousands of online pharmacies have popped up in recent years, hoping to capitalize on patients’ preferences for the convenient and speedy delivery of drugs that they need – as opposed to having to travel to a physical pharmacy to purchase their medications in-person.
Some online pharmacies are legitimate and others are not; discriminating the real ones from the pretenders is not an easy task for the lay-person. Government regulators make an effort to shut down illegitimate online pharmacies. However, once one is shut down, another inevitably pops up to try to tap the large online pharmaceutical market.
As such, patients should always rely on their endocrinologist or other provider to guide their HGH purchases. As we will explore further below, many fake or adulterated HGH medications are sold on the web. Therefore, unfortunately, it’s “buyer-beware” when looking online for somatropin.
Which Brands of HGH Injections Are Best to Purchase?
The ideal way to purchase HGH is to stick to a short list of medically approved, independently-tested somatropin medications produced by licensed and respected pharmaceutical firms in the US and Europe. The list of high-quality somatropin formulations and their providers are below:
- Genotropin (Pfizer)
- Humatrope (Eli Lily)
- Norditropin (Novo Nordisk)
- Omnitrope (Sandoz)
- Saizen (Merck Serono)
The Benefits of HGH Injection Pens
Patients increasingly turn to HGH injection pens as the superior option for self-administering HGH. Because HGH must be administered either subcutaneously (under the skin) or intravenously, patients must learn to perform the necessary injections on themselves. To do this, there are generally two options to consider:
- Vial and syringe
- HGH injection pens
The evidence is clear that, compared to the vial and syringe method, HGH injection pens are:
- easier to use (as self-reported by patients)
- less wasteful (saving potentially thousands of dollars in somatropin costs over the course of therapy)
- more convenient (highly transportable)
The major manufacturers of somatropin listed above all offer their own versions of HGH injection pens for purchase. Your endocrinologist can help you select the right injection pen to suit your individual needs and preferences.
Do I Need a Prescription to Buy HGH Online?
All patients, regardless of their diagnosis or reason for taking somatropin, require a prescription from a medical provider to legally obtain HGH. Purchasing, or attempting to purchase, HGH without a prescription is against the law in all fifty states. Penalties may be harsh, potentially involving jail sentences or substantial fines.
How to Avoid HGH Scams (Fake and Contaminated Products)
The web is replete with shady online pharmacies that sell fraudulent or sub-par medical supplies, including HGH. A 2017 study by the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy found tens of thousands of drug-selling websites – mostly targeted at consumers in the US and other Western countries – operate without a license and receive no oversight.
“These sites are among the nearly 11,700 websites selling prescription medications that NABP has reviewed since 2008. In all, NABP has found nearly 96% of these sites to be operating illegally, out of compliance with state and federal laws and/or NABP patient safety and pharmacy practice standards.”
Patients should be extremely cautious when selecting their supplier of somatropin, as many of the products sold on the web are what the WHO has deemed in various reports to be “fake or substandard.”
Many of the illicit somatropin formulations sold by these quasi-underground online pharmacies are sourced from areas with virtually no public health infrastructure or effective regulation of pharmaceutical companies operating within their borders, such as India and China. While these medications may be cheaper than quality-tested medications produced by US and European firms, they are likely to be tainted or altogether fake. For your safety, always purchase the medications featured earlier in this article.
How to Get HGH Legally and Safely
The steps involved in getting a prescription for HGH are as follows:
- Visit a clinic staffed by experienced endocrinologists, ideally one that specializes in hormone replacement therapy.
- Following an initial consultation, the provider will order testing to confirm a suspected growth hormone deficiency.
- If the test results indicate sub-optimal levels of HGH, replacement therapy may be recommended. A prescription, including instructions for how to purchase the right HGH supplement, will be issued to the patient.
- The patient can then choose to either a.) visit a pharmacy local to their area or b.) visit an online supplier of the medication to purchase it for delivery.
HGH Therapy sells legitimate, high-quality somatropin products at substantially lower costs than many brick-and-mortar pharmacies and other online competitors.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions About HGH
Here are some common questions that patients have regarding HGH medications and their answers.
How Can I Achieve the Best Results With Human Growth Hormone?
The best ways to ensure optimal results from therapy are to:
- Follow all provider instructions carefully.
- Utilize only medically approved somatropin medications.
- Avoid fly-by-night online pharmacies.
- Exercise patience when anticipating results. Some individuals take longer to respond favorably to treatment from others, but virtually every patient with a diagnosed growth hormone deficiency sees substantial benefits following therapy over the course of 3-6 months.
Where Can I Safely Purchase HGH and avoid dangerous side effects?
Patients can safely purchase HGH by:
- Visiting only longtime, vetted online pharmacies for their medications.
- Sticking to the medications listed above as legitimate and proven somatropin formulations. Again, they are:
o Genotropin (Pfizer)
o Humatrope (Eli Lily)
o Norditropin (Novo Nordisk)
o Omnitrope (Sandoz)
o Saizen (Merck Seono)
Why Do Some Claim That HGH Is Illegal?
Many falsely believe that HGH is illegal under all circumstances because it is commonly associated with illicit use by bodybuilders, professional football players, and other athletes who utilize the drug to maximize their performance on the field or in the gym. In addition, many people associate HGH use with illegal steroid use, further stigmatizing the drug.
As we explained earlier, HGH use is only legal when it is used in the provision of HGH replacement therapy, under the clinical care of a licensed physician, to restore levels of the hormone to optimal ranges for patients who have diagnosed deficiencies. Use of HGH for any purpose outside of the authorization and supervision of a medical clinic is strictly prohibited.
How can I benefit from getting legal growth hormones?
Most of the patients discover many positive improvements except increased levels of energy such as:
- easier enlargement of lean muscle mass;
- anti-aging effects – better skin, hair, nails;
- improved libido and sex drive;
- weight loss and decrease in body fat;
- increased bone density;
For a better understanding of possible improvement of life here is a video of a patient that tells how exactly her life has changed:
What Are the Dangers of Purchasing Over-the-Counter HGH Supplements?
Many over-the-counter HGH products, usually intended for oral administration, have popped up in recent years following the increased interest in the health benefits of greater HGH levels. These products are generally some combination of amino acids – crucial building blocks of hormones and tissues in the body that have shown limited effectiveness in boosting HGH levels – and other additives with dubious safety profiles or usefulness for elevating HGH levels.
Notably, for example, one new HGH supplement called Growth Factor-9 contains Schizonepeta, an herb commonly known as “Japanese catnip.” These products are risky for several reasons:
- They often have not been subjected to rigorous clinical scrutiny.
- The government authorities often have not approved their use.
- These supplements are not subject to the same quality-control oversight as HGH medications that require prescription.
- Their use is not monitored or guided by any professional medical provider.
- Their ingredient lists are often incomplete or missing important information.
To begin the process, or to get more information, contact us today for your free consultation.