Table of Contents
HGH Therapy – What It Means for Adults
We all expect to slow down a bit as we age, and for our skin and bodies to show a bit of wear and tear. These changes are not always minor, and, sometimes, they can have an adverse impact on your health, appearance, and performance. That is when HGH therapy can make a tremendous difference in your life.
What is HGH therapy and who is a candidate for this treatment?
When the pituitary gland no longer produces enough of the hormone somatotropin, HGH therapy is the natural way to provide our bodies with growth hormone for its daily needs. Somatropin, is a pharmaceutical version of this hormone. It is bioidentical in structure – meaning it contains the exact 191 amino acid sequence found in somatotropin. The body recognizes HGH therapy as it would somatotropin and puts it directly to work reacting with the multitude of GH receptor cells throughout the body and brain.
For a better understanding of HGH, its functions and related conditions watch the video below. The resource: “Dr. Berg” youtube channel.
To be a candidate for HGH therapy, the following must be true:
- You are over thirty years of age
- Blood test results show a verifiable growth hormone deficiency
- You have symptoms associated with low HGH levels
- A physical examination shows no contraindicated conditions or other causes of the symptoms
- You are working with an experienced hormone specialist for diagnosis and treatment
If you meet these requirements, you can safely receive legal HGH therapy in the US.
What Can HGH Therapy Do for You?
Your health is important to you – after all, you only have one body. We know that many people also prize their youthful appearance, vitality, sharp mind, and high degree of productivity. These are all aspects of what growth hormone can do for adults.
Does this sound like you: I have been searching for HGH therapy near me to help me get my life back on track and need help?
If so, you have come to the right place.
Our hormone specialists are here to provide you with personalized HGH therapy that impacts your entire body. You may be surprised to learn just what human growth hormone therapy can do for you. Boosting cellular regeneration, for example, so your body has a plentiful supply of new cells to replace those that die off each day from the:
- Internal organs
Here are some of the many ways that HGH therapy influences the health and well-being of adults:
- Regulating metabolism so that the food you eat converts into useful energy, not fat – also aids in fat burning
- Increasing bone mineral density for stronger bones while reducing bodily stiffness and joint pains
- Enhancing the production of collagen and elastin which will reduce the appearance of wrinkles, reverse sagging, and firm and tighten the skin
- Accelerates wound and illness healing and recovery while strengthening the immune system
- Improving lean muscle mass, physical tone, and overall muscular strength
- Supporting brain functions that include memory, spatial ability, cognitive processing, learning, and concentration
- Stimulating sexual desire, arousal time, performance, and pleasure for more powerful and long-lasting orgasms
- Providing for better, deeper sleep with a sense of restfulness and energy upon awakening
- Reducing feelings of stress, depression, and anxiety while improving mood, outlook, and quality of life
These are only some of the many ways that HGH therapy helps the adult body. With increased energy, better sleep, and improved focus, all areas of your life will reap the rewards and benefits.
Importance of Contacting an HGH Therapy Clinic and Doctor
An HGH therapy clinic is your best choice when it comes to receiving hormone replacement treatment. Hormones naturally impact one another in the body, with many stimulating the release of other such chemical messengers. If one hormone level is out of balance, it can have a ricocheting effect, causing the increase or decline of many others.
When you contact an HGH therapy doctor, you are getting a medical professional with the experience and knowledge you want for the checking and balancing of your hormone levels.
The cost of HGH therapy is better regulated when you have someone with the advanced knowledge in this field determining your treatment. Traditional doctors, often called family or general practitioners, do not know the right blood tests to run. When faced with your list of symptoms, they may order other, more expensive tests that are not necessary.
In some cases, family physicians may brush aside your symptoms as natural signs of aging. There is nothing natural about gaining weight for no reason, losing interest in sex, and suffering memory loss.
Let a medical expert at our hormone clinic help you get the answers and treatment you need.
How Do I Begin HGH Therapy?
You have already begun the process to get human growth hormone replacement treatment. How? You have continued to read to the bottom of this page. Now you know how you can benefit from HGH therapy, and we will take you to the next step.
Here is how to start HGH therapy:
- Complete the form on this page, or call us directly for your free consultation
- Follow our provided instructions for your blood test and physical examination
- Fill out the medical questionnaire on this website
- Schedule your follow-up phone consultation to discuss your results and treatment options
It is that easy to begin HGH treatment. Best of all, your HGH therapy cost will be lower than going to a local clinic since you do not have to worry about paying for the office visit.
Contact our hormone clinic today for your confidential, no-cost consultation.