Pharmaceutical company Pfizer manufactures Genotropin, one of the most popular brands of human growth hormone therapy. Adults who require HGH have many options for treatment. Genotropin is widely requested because of the added convenience its injectable options provide.
Genotropin provides the same molecular structure as somatotropin (growth hormone, GH), the pituitary hormone necessary for so many of the body’s functions. It is made up of 191 amino acids sequenced in a single chain, polypeptide protein. The body recognizes Genotropin HGH as the same structure as real somatotropin, putting it to immediate use as it would growth hormone.
Due to its large molecular structure, HGH cannot pass through the skin, oral or nasal membranes, or survive the body’s digestive enzymes. For those reasons, you can only get Genotropin injections and not find real HGH in any form other than a shot.
What Does Genotropin Do for Adults?
Genotropin HGH influences many of the functions we take for granted, such as immunity, cell reproduction, metabolism, sexual desire, thought and memory, and even regulating how we respond to temperature changes.
No person expects his or her body to remain static throughout life. With age comes certain changes – some good, others bad. For example, as you get older, you gather more of life’s experiences. You make mistakes along the way, learning from your errors. It is this type of knowledge that propels you forward in life. We want you to use this habit of learning to see why buying Genotropin for adults with GH deficiency is vital to your well-being.
Attention! This medicine is
Somatotropin production in the pituitary gland begins to slow down by the time most people leave their twenties. The process is gradual, so you will likely have no idea of its occurrence. However, after ten to twenty years of this decline, you may start to notice some changes taking place. In other words, you will see some of the symptoms of growth hormone deficiency.
To show you the importance of HGH therapy for adults, we will highlight many of the Genotropin benefits below:
- Deeper sleep
- More energy
- Longer-lasting stamina
- Improved metabolic function
- Loss of excess fat
- Increased cellular regeneration
- Better muscle mass and tone
- More strength
- Thicker, fuller, shinier hair
- Possible return of original hair color
- Improved bone density
- Fewer aches and pains
- Better flexibility
- Less stiffness
- Increased collagen and elastin production
- Reduced appearance of wrinkles, cellulite, sagging skin, and age spots
- Tighter, thicker skin and a more youthful appearance
- Increased internal organ size and improved functions
- Sharper memory
- Enhanced cognitive skills
- Better focus and concentration
- Reduced feelings of depression
- Brighter mood
- More positive outlook
- Improved quality of life
- Sharper night vision and eyesight
- Stronger nails and less chipping and breakage
- Enhanced sexual desire
- Quicker arousal
- More powerful orgasms
- Better acceptance of changes in temperature
- Improved immunity
- Faster recovery time
- Lower cholesterol and blood pressure levels
- Better cardiac functions and exercise capacity
- Improved glucose uptake by the tissues
With benefits like these, it is no wonder that more adults than ever before are seeking growth hormone deficiency testing.
What many people do not realize is that the balancing of hormone levels is complex therapy. Every hormone in the body has what is considered its natural or normal range. Any time the production of that hormone is too high or too low, problems can ensue. Since most hormones tend to influence the production and release of other such chemicals, an imbalance can have a spiraling effect throughout the body.
The goal of hormone replacement therapy (HRT) is to bring high or low hormone levels back into proper balance. With Genotropin therapy, adults who are growth hormone deficient receive an increased supply of HGH via a once-daily injection.
Your prescription for Genotropin HGH injections will provide the personalized dosage that your body requires for homeostasis (balance). That is how you get the best possible result with the least risk of unwanted side effects.
What Is a Genotropin Pen?
We mentioned that many adults turn to Genotropin HGH for its convenience. What makes Genotropin stand apart from many of the other brands of human growth hormones?
- First, the Genotropin MiniQuick is the only take-along, single-dose syringe of its kind. Available in 10 different strengths, the Genotropin MiniQuick is a unique two-chamber syringe that houses the HGH powder and diluent in separate chambers. You do not mix the medication until you are ready to inject your HGH. The MiniQuick is stable at room temperature for up to 3 months, making it ideal to take on the go when you travel.
- Next, the Genotropin Pens come in two sizes – 5 mg and 12 mg. As with the MiniQuick, the pen systems also feature unique two-chamber cartridges. There is no need to measure separate diluting solution as the HGH medication mixes upon insertion of the replaceable cartridge into the pen. Unlike the MiniQuick, the Genotropin Pen 5 and 12 mg systems require refrigeration. Each pen will last for two years, with cartridges replaced monthly or when empty – whichever comes first.
How Do I Get Genotropin HGH Injections?
To get Genotropin for sale, you must first receive a diagnosis of growth hormone deficiency. You will want to contact a doctor specializing in the medical field of HRT – hormone replacement therapy. An HRT physician has the necessary experience to diagnose and treat hormonal imbalances without risking adverse impact on other hormone levels.
For the lowest possible Genotropin cost, we recommend contacting our national hormone clinic to avoid the high fees you find with many medical specialists. Instead, we provide confidential telephone consultations at no charge so that you can discuss your situation and learn about your options.
After your consultation, you will complete the following steps:
- Physical examination
- Blood analysis
- Health questionnaire
Our experienced and caring medical advisors guide you through the process every step of the way. If our doctor then prescribes Genotropin, you can count on receiving the personalized dosage of HGH right for your body.
Contact us today to learn more during your complimentary consultation.